Powerful Ambarella CPU, multi-lens glass optics and a Sony sensor provide high quality video. A wide viewing angle of 135 degrees allows four road lanes and a roadside to fit into the frame. Automatic Night mode helps to see all the details on the dark sections of the road. The mode is activated based on the time settings in the menu.
Neoline X-COP 9100s is the world’s first hybrid which detects Multa Radar CD and CT. This kind of radars is widely used in Europe. These radars have a unique signal structure requiring a specific platform for its detection. For the user’s convenience the device detects Multa Radar in a special M band, so that the user will be warned of such radar.
To eliminate false alerts, particularly from the blind spot detection sensors of other cars, Neoline’s own development is used – Z-signature filter. Unlike similar technologies there is no false blocking of real police radars.
Neoline X-COP 9100s notifies about all traffic control cameras and warns in advance about such types of control as:
– Driving on a public transport lane
– Radars detecting «in the back»
– Driving on crossroads
– Driving on a pedestrian crossing
The hybrid’s menu contains a frequency selection function. Depending on the country of use, the hybrid changes the detection settings in different frequency ranges, and also cuts off false signals more effectively. For expert users, a detailed adjustment of the hybrid is possible, up to and including the disconnection of particular frequencies within the K and Ka ranges, using the Setup file.
A distinctive feature of Neoline X-COP 9100s is the intelligent processing of Trip Track cameras.
The algorithm installed in the hybrid sounds an alert when the user leaves the monitored area, notifies about speeding, correctly processes other GPS-points in the controlled area, etc.
The user can turn off the K band in the CITY mode. This is actual for driving in big cities where there is no mobile radar systems, but there are many false responses. By switching off K band in the CITY mode, the user will get information only from the GPS database. Do not forget to switch to HIGHWAY or TURBO mode when driving outside the city.
The user can add special zones into the hybrid. Silent zone – a zone with a big number of false responses. Such zones are often located close to petrol stations and shops with automatic doors.
Dangerous zone – a zone which includes location of police radars (if they are not stored in current database), busy intersection, speed bumps, etc.The next time in this place a hybrid will promptly notify the user with an alert signal. The radius of the zones can be set in the device menu.
Settings flexibility allows to switch on and off specific GPS points like traffic control posts, “Trip track” system cameras, standard Strelka radars, dummy radar complexes and so on.
Alert Message Distance to police radars in GPS base may be set by user’s preferences:
1) According to the database value – the manufacturer assigns a due value in meters to each cam in GPS base responsible for the alert.
2) According to this value set in the settings, each cam in GPS base will be assigned an optional value: 300 m – 900 m.
3) By car’s current velocity – the higher the velocity is, the longer the distance is that the user is being awarened about the police’s radar.
Placing a hybrid at the top edge of the windshield makes it almost invisible from the outside. Along with this, the power cable is connected directly to a compact mount with power charging Smart Click Plus.
Neoline X-COP 9100s is the product of leading Korean experts in the field of automotive electronics, aimed to improve driver safety.
Neoline X-COP 9100s is the perfect combination of Korean quality and reliability.
Neoline X-COP 9100s can automatically switch to parking mode when the engine is turned off.
This requires a Neoline Fuse Cord 3 Pin (included) and direct connection of the hybrid to the car’s power supply.
The device has an integrated ultrasensitive module EXD Plus, which provides maximal distance of police radar detection in K, Ka and M bands. The device is particularly effective in the Turbo mode, warning about low-power radars directed toward the back of the car, such as Gatso, Multanova 6F, Multa Radar, etc. Turbo mode will turn on automatically when a particular speed is reached.
While creating the Neoline X-COP 9100s, we took into account the legislation limitations of different countries regarding the use of radar detectors. Thereby, the radar unit can be easily disconnected by simple hand movement and the device will continue to work as a GPS informer. Additionally the device has a highly effective protection against Spectre 4 and Spectre Elite RDD devices, widely used in Europe.
Neoline devices have built-in radar and camera database which includes data of more than one hundred thousand radars around the world (Europe, USA, Israel, Middle East, Turkey, Australia, etc.). The database is updated regularly on www.neoline.com. The hybrid has built-in GPS and GLONASS modules for the fastest and most accurate locating.
To turn the audio and voice alerts off when approaching the radar, one must simply hold a hand in front of the hybrid screen. The Motion Control technology reacts to gestures and will turn on the sound again in 6 seconds after the notification is complete.
The new X-COP mode is closely interrelated with automatic switching of frequency ranges, sensitivity modes and false responses filters, depending on the speed of the car.
Experienced user can adjust K band based on knowledge of the frequencies in which police radars work in the region of use.
Wide – frequency from 23.900 to 24.250 GHz – the standard setting for detecting all police radars in the K band.
Narrow – frequency from 24.050 to 24.195 GHz – to reduce the number of false responses.
Super narrow – frequency from 24.050 to 24.125 GHz – to minimize the number of false responses.
Neoline X-COP 9100s will notify about a police radar type, allowed speed for the road segment, provide information about distance to a radar and average speed (in case of detection of «Trip track»).
Database includes 45 different radar types. Every new radar is promptly added to the database and is available in new updates.
GPS without sound alert – in case the car speed is lower than speed limit in this perimeter, sound and voice alerts for radars from the GPS database will not be made.
RD without sound alert – in case the car speed is lower than speed limit in this perimeter, sound and voice alerts for radars will not be made by the radio module.
This function helps not to exceed speed limit the user set. The user sets the speed and when the user exceeds it, the audio warning of overspeeding will be heard. This function isn’t connected with GPS base and works without any police radar detection.
Neoline X-COP 9100s has a new bright IPS display that is perfectly readable from any angle of view.
EASY TOUCH interface provides opportunity of viewing and managing of video recordings. In the detection mode, user gets full information about:
For the user’s convenience, a DEMO mode demonstrates the hybrid’s functions (sound and voice alerts, indications on the screen).
The device will exit the DEMO mode after all notifications and indications cycle will be finished.
When new software and GPS databases get available, the user needs to update them with the Micro SD memory card. The latest software and GPS database will not let the user miss recently installed police radars and cameras. Follow the official software updates at www.neoline.com
- Processor: Ambarella
- Sensor: Sony
- Screen: 2-inch IPS display
- Resolution: Full HD 1920*1080 (30 fps)
- Viewing angle: 135°, 6 glass lenses
- Long-distance ultrasensitive EXD Plus module (К and Ка bands)
- Detects GATSO RT3/RT4
- Multa Radar CD, CT and CD moving detecting (М band)
- Detecting signals of wide range of frequencies (К, М, Ка, Laser, Strelka)
- Selection of frequencies depending on the region of the hybrid’s use (Europe, World, USA, Israel, CIS, PRO1, PRO2)
- Z-signature filter
- Ка filter
- К band adjusting: wide, narrow, super narrow
- Worldwide police radars GPS database: Europe, USA, Israel, CIS, Turkey, Middle East, Australia. (For a complete list of countries, see neoline.com)
- Traffic control cameras notification (bus lane, radars directed in the back of the car, curve, crossroads, traffic lights, pedestrian crossing)
- Intelligent processing of Trip Track cameras
- Displaying current distance to the camera, speed, speed limit, average speed, signal power, name of the camera and type of traffic control on the screen
- Modes: CITY, HIGHWAY, TURBO, Х-СОР
- AUTOTURBO – automatic TURBO mode enabling
- Switching off K band in the CITY mode
- GPS or RD module priority
- GPS/RD without sound alert in advance – setting the speed until which sound and voice alerts regarding radars from the GPS database and radars detecting will not be made
- Maximum speed
- Speed limit at the road section
- Adding Silent Zone and Dangerous Zone
- Adjusting Silent Zone and Dangerous Zone ranges
- Switching on of specific GPS points
- Voice alerts about 45 police radar types
- Volume / brightness adjustment
- Auto mute
- Measurement system: km / h or mph
- Detection distance: up to 2,5 km
- Protection against Spectre 4 / Spectre Elite
- Auto-dimming display
- Sound notification
- Adjusting the volume (9 levels)
- Sound recording inside the car
- Battery charge indicator
- Adjust definition, contrast, exposure and video quality
- 3 recording modes (standard, emergency, parking mode)
- Cyclic recording
- Device video functions: play / lock / rewind and copy
- Adjustment of G-sensor and motion sensor (while driving and parking)
- Parking mode
- Voice alerts for satellites
- GPS time synchronization
- State number, speed, date and time are fixed in a video
- 2 types of screensaver: “speedometer” and “dark”
- Automatic night recording mode
- Protecting the car battery: the hybrid turns off when the battery voltage drops below the set threshold
- Voice prompts in Russian, English, Lithuanian
- Memory card formatting
- Software version displayed on the screen
- Battery (220мА, 5C, 3.7В)
- Video format: MP4
- Framing rate: 30 fps
- Driving mode recording tine: 1-5 min
- Accident recording time: 10 seconds before accident ~ 50 seconds after accident
- 2 memory card slots: MicroSD (SDHC: 2 GB ~ 32 GB, SDXC: 128 GB), class 10
- G- sensor
- Motion sensor
- DEMO mode
- Input power: DC 12В ~ 24В
- Power usage: 400мA ~ 500мA
- Dimensions (mm): 94 (length) * 73 (width) * 46 (height)
- Working temperature: -10°C ~ 60°C
- Made in Korea
- type of police radar
- type of traffic control
- distance to the GPS point
- average speed
- speed limit
- type of incoming signal
- signal power
- current vehicle speed
- current time
- dangerous zone and silent zone
- Neoline X-COP 9100s
- Smart Click Plus mounting with active charging on 3M adhesive tape
- Power cable for car cigarette lighter
- Neoline Fuse Cord 3 pin, a power cord for permanent connection of the device to the car electric network
- Storage case
- Fasteners for cables
- Spare 3M adhesive tapes
- Tool for removing 3M adhesive tape
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty card