Data controller and his contact details
The controller of personal data processing is UAB Merirent, Company. 302908119, registered office address: A. Kačanausko str. 16-3, LT-50153 Kaunas, (hereinafter – “OPSHOLDERS”);
1. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Individuals – OPSHOLDERS customers (including potential, past and present);
- Individuals whose personal data is processed on social networks and are involved in marketing activities organized by OPSHOLDERS.
3. OPSHOLDERS cares about the privacy and protection of personal data of the Clients, respects the rights of the Clients to the lawfulness of the processing of personal data in accordance with the applicable legal acts – the Law on the Protection of Individuals, the European Parliament and the Council of 2016. April 27 Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “the Regulation”) and other applicable legislation regarding privacy and data processing.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
5.1. OPSHOLDERS processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Provision of services and sale of goods;
- Customer identification;
- To prepare and conclude contracts;
- For the supply of goods and services (contractual obligations);
- To develop new goods and services;
- Advertising goods and services;
- To serve customers;
- To examine claims;
- To retain customers, to increase loyalty, to conduct satisfaction surveys;
- For the administration of settlements;
5.2. Business planning and analysis;
5.3. Customer safety;
5.4. For other specific purposes for which the Customer’s consent has been obtained by providing specific data to OPSHOLDERS.
Categories of recipients of personal data
6. OPSHOLDERS does not disclose to 3 parties the personal data of the Customer or any information received during the provision of services and the validity of the contract, including information about the received goods and services, except:
- Based on the Client’s explicit and unambiguous consent;
- To persons provided for in external legal acts upon their reasoned request, in accordance with the procedure and scope provided for in external legal acts;
- In the cases provided for in external legislation, OPSHOLDERS for the protection of legitimate interests, for example, by applying to a court or other national authorities regarding a person who has violated the legitimate interests of OPSHOLDERS.
Transfer of personal data
7. OPSHOLDERS shall not transfer Personal Data to 3 Parties except to the extent necessary to conduct a reasonable business, ensuring that the 3rd Persons concerned maintain the confidentiality of Personal Data and ensure the applicable protection.
7.1. OPSHOLDERS has the right to transfer Personal Data to OPSHOLDERS suppliers, subcontractors, strategic partners and others who assist OPSHOLDERS and its customers in the course of their commercial activities in order to implement the cooperation. However, in such cases, OPSHOLDERS requires the recipients of the data to undertake to use the information received only for the purposes for which the data were transmitted and in accordance with legal requirements.
Retention period of personal data
8. OPSHOLDERS stores and processes the personal data of the Customers until one of the following criteria is applied:
- Only as long as the agreement concluded with the Customer or the service provided to the Customer is valid;
- The data are needed for the purpose for which they were collected;
- Until the contents of the Client’s request are fully reviewed and / or executed;
- As long as OPSHOLDERS or the Client can realize its legitimate interests (for example, provide feedback or file a lawsuit) in accordance with the procedure provided for in external legal acts;
- As long as OPSHOLDERS has a legal obligation to retain data;
- As long as the Customer’s consent to process the relevant personal data is valid, if there is no other legal basis for data processing.
9. After the circumstances referred to in Clause 8 are no longer valid, the Customer’s data shall be deleted. Audit records shall be kept for at least one year from the date of their performance.
Access to personal data and other customer rights
10. The Client has the right to receive the information provided for in legal acts related to the processing of his data.
11. In accordance with the law, the Customer has the right to demand from OPSHOLDERS access to his personal data, as well as to request from OPSHOLDERS to supplement, correct or delete them, or to restrict the processing to the Customer, or the right to refuse to process the data (including personal data). processing of data in the legitimate interests of OPSHOLDERS) as well as the right to transfer data. These rights are exercised in so far as the processing relates to OPSHOLDERS ‘obligations under applicable law and in the public interest.
12. In order to exercise his right, the Client may submit the request electronically by sending an e-mail. email firstname.lastname@example.org .
13. Upon receipt of the Client’s request to exercise his / her right, the Client’s identity shall be verified, the request shall be examined and executed in accordance with legal acts.
14. OPSHOLDERS sends a response to the Customer by e-mail. by post to the contact address indicated by him;
15. OPSHOLDERS ensures compliance with data processing and protection requirements in accordance with legal acts, and takes useful steps to resolve a complaint upon the Customer’s claims. However, if this fails, the Customer has the right to apply to the supervisory authority – the State Data Inspectorate.
16. OPSHOLDERS undertakes to ensure the accuracy of the Personal Data and trusts its customers, suppliers and other 3 persons who transmit the Personal Data to ensure the completeness and correctness of the transmitted Personal Data.
Customer’s consent to data processing and the right to refuse it
17. The Customer consents to the processing of personal data on the legal basis of consent (eg for commercial communication, analysis of personal data) by ordering goods on the OPSHOLDERS website and mobile devices or elsewhere where OPSHOLDERS organizes marketing activities.
18. The Customer has the right to revoke the consent given to the processing of data at any time in the same way as it was given.
19. Revocation of the consent does not affect the data processing performed during the validity period of the Customer’s consent.
20. Following the withdrawal of consent, the processing of data on other legal grounds may not be interrupted.
21. OPSHOLDERS shall send commercial communications related to OPSHOLDERS and / or third party services and communications not related to the provision of other directly performed services (such as customer surveys) in accordance with the procedure provided for in external legal acts or with the consent of the Customer.
22. OPSHOLDERS may communicate, as well as send commercial messages, using an automated calling system or electronic means of communication.
23. The customer consents to the commercial communications of OPSHOLDERS and / or its partners by ordering goods on the OPSHOLDERS website and on mobile devices or elsewhere where OPSHOLDERS organizes marketing activities.
24. The consent given by the Client to receive commercial communications is valid until its revocation (also after the expiry of the service contract). The customer may at any time refuse to continue to receive commercial communications in one of the following ways:
- When sending the request by e-mail email address: email@example.com;
- The commercial communication provides an automated option to opt out of further notifications by clicking the opt-out link at the end of the relevant commercial message (e-mail).
25. OPSHOLDERS terminates the sending of commercial messages as soon as the Customer’s request is processed. The processing of the application depends on the technological possibilities, which can take up to five working days.
26. By expressing its opinion in the surveys and leaving its contact details (e-mail address, telephone number, etc.), the Client agrees that OPSHOLDERS may contact him using the contact information provided in connection with the assessment provided by the Client.
Visiting websites and handling cookies
- OPSHOLDERS websites may contain links to third party websites that have their own rules of use and protection of personal data, the completeness of which OPSHOLDERS is not responsible for.